Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chicks: Day Two

 For the most part they are healthy and happy. They are eating and drinking a lot.


We have lost four so far. Not horrible, but not great. I would prefer to lose none. Last year when we had the seventeen Australorps in the living room we didn't lose any.
 The company we ordered them from says they will refund you if claimed within 48 hours, but I think only really one was their fault. It got pretty cold in that shed last night so the chicks you see here are the toughest of the tough.
 Hopefully no more losses. But you can't lose if you don't have.

1 comment:

  1. I'll send you some of my pictures soon, too. I love my new grand-chickies. Can't wait to see them grow. Thanks for letting me help them get used to their new home.
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete